Why We Chose to Live in Canada

Moving to a foreign land is a big deal, having to change citizenship is even a bigger deal. But there was something about canada that made it easier for me and my family to embrace the culture and be hooked up with the country. I was not aware of these small facts and reasons, but after years of living here, I was able to create a list on why we chose to stay.

1. Because everything is affordable.

When we say affordable, it does not mean prices are cheap or in surplus; everything seems affordable because there are less expenses to pay. A home mortgage is generally cheaper, clothing, beauty products, and even food is much more affordable. I did not have to work overtime and save every single penny as I did before. The job pays for more than what I need and I can afford to treat my family out  once in a while.

1. Because there is balance.

Canada has the best of both worlds: the urban life and the rural countryside living. You can live in a city and still be surrounded by majestic mountains or take nature walks and trails to work. Growing up in a city wherein the park is my only refuge to experience nature, the vastness of wildlife in Canada lured me in without having to say a word. It has that perfect balance of being developed and still retain its connection with nature. We fell in love with this setting and immediately wanted to be part its community.

1. Because immigration is easy.

Unlike other countries, Canada has an immigration program that is very reasonable and easy to understand. At first I planned on just being an expat and be on working visa, but then because I felt comfortable after a few weeks that things are generally easier in this part of the world. I did not want to be a tourist and not have all the benefits of a citizen, so we took advantage of their immigration program.

1. Because it embraces a number of ethnicities.

This might be the best reason that made us appreciate Canada even more. Half of the population of developed cities in the country is comprised of individuals who were born in another country. It was a boiling pot of diversity, and when we saw how every individual is not hindered and are able to express their cultures, we were hooked. Living in Canada is like living in the world with no boundaries, we were able to see and experience what every ethnicity has to offer. This kind of diversity is what sets Canada apart from the rest, it embraces every human that wants to be part of its community.

These are the four reasons I can think of on why it became easy for us to decide on living in Canada. It might not be the case for you, but I’m sure you have your own story to tell. Moving to a new country does not mean you stop loving your original motherland, but it only means you are not being hindered by territorial boundaries and that the world is waiting to be explored.

0 thoughts on “Why We Chose to Live in Canada

1. Stephenmaymn says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    this post
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thank you.

2. Davidddok says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:
    recommended you read Tell me your recommendations. Thank you.

3. MichaImano says:

Guys just made a web-site for me, look at the link:
    imp source
    Tell me your guidances. Thanks.

4. JamesFlank says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:
    click site
    Tell me your recommendations. THX!

5. MichaImano says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:
    click for more
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!

6. JamesFlank says:

Guys just made a website for me, look at the link:
    find out here
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thank you.

7. Ranylak says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    other
    Tell me your testimonials. THX!

8. Gradyyset says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:
    go
    Tell me your credentials. Thank you.

9. ScotWap says:

Guys just made a web-site for me, look at the link:
    article source
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks.

10. LewiVof says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    hop over to here
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!

11. Normannus says:

Guys just made a web-site for me, look at the link:

her explanation
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!

12. RalphClect says:

Guys just made a web-site for me, look at the link:
    review
    Tell me your testimonials. Thank you.

13. RalphClect says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:
    visite site
    Tell me your guidances. THX!

14. Ranylak says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    Full Report
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!

15. Davidddok says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    over here Tell me your guidances. Thank you.

16. JamesFlank says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    this hyperlink
    Tell me your credentials. Thank you.

17. Georgeecet says:

Guys just made a website for me, look at the link:
    get more
    Tell me your guidances. Thank you.

18. JamesFlank says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    moved here
    Tell me your testimonials. THX!

19. ScotWap says:

Guys just made a website for me, look at the link:
    discover this
    Tell me your references. THX!

20. Davidddok says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    Home Page Tell me your credentials. Thanks.

21. Normannus says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:

navigate here
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!

22. Briannsox says:

Guys just made a web-page for me, look at the link:
    news
    Tell me your references. Thank you.

23. LewiVof says:

Guys just made a website for me, look at the link:
    click over here
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!

24. Antoniooren says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    read this
    Tell me your recommendations. Thank you.

25. Gibertvef says:

Continue Reading
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!”

26. Raymonddmef says:

visit this page
    Tell me your recommendations. Thank you.”

27. CarlesIntog says:

check this site out
    Tell me your recommendations. THX!”

28. Dovidfluth says:

helpful site
    Tell me your references. THX!”

29. RusssellHep says:

my explanation
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!”

30. Ricardnip says:

this content
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!”

31. Jamossam says:

Look At This
    Tell me your testimonials. THX!”

32. Timothyyzerly says:

click this
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!”

33. Jamossam says:

my company
    Tell me your references. Thanks!”

34. Tommyeveld says:

website here
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!”

35. EdwaardCycle says:

More Info
    Tell me your references. Thanks!”

36. WillimMek says:

Read Full Article
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!”

37. Jesrrytrunc says:

Discover More Here
    Tell me your recommendations. Thank you.”

38. Matthewdah says:

a fantastic read
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!”

39. JoshSealp says:

imp source
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks.”

40. Brrettcow says:

other
    Tell me your guidances. Thanks!”

41. Edieweeli says:

look at this now
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!”

42. Billlyzeria says:

you can try this out
    Tell me your testimonials. Thank you.”

43. ManuellHoipt says:

look at this now
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks.”

44. BriannAdedy says:

news
    Tell me your guidances. Thanks!”

45. Davividhom says:

original site
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thank you.”

46. Josepfvarma says:

look at this website
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks.”

47. Jamesspen says:

their website
    Tell me your guidances. Thank you.”

48. Philippgailk says:

visit
    Tell me your recommendations. THX!”

49. JakesAbsok says:

see this here
    Tell me your recommendations. Thank you.”

50. Timmothyninly says:

i loved this
    Tell me your guidances. THX!”

51. JamosMig says:

view publisher site
    Tell me your references. Thank you.”

52. Harolsdwraft says:

learn this here now
    Tell me your references. Thank you.”

53. TimochyGep says:

Learn More
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!”

54. ArthhurWhita says:

Full Report
    Tell me your testimonials. Thank you.”

55. JakieAccup says:

see this website
    Tell me your references. Thank you.”

56. HerbortBoymn says:

great post to read
    Tell me your recommendations. Thank you.”

57. Jamesaspiene says:

see here
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks!”

58. Cristannug says:

click
    Tell me your recommendations. THX!”

59. Anthogudge says:

view publisher site
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!”

60. WilliiamDrild says:

Discover More Here
    Tell me your testimonials. Thank you.”

61. RichardAduck says:

click
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks.”

62. Stervenhic says:

Get More Information
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks!”

63. Wiilliefuh says:

visit the site
    Tell me your recommendations. THX!”

64. TimoryBoify says:

helpful site
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks.”

65. Marcooscophy says:

article source
    Tell me your references. Thanks.”

66. Damionnciz says:

informative post
    Tell me your references. THX!”

67. NeloonJoype says:

visit our website
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!”

68. JimnyGrews says:

right here
    Tell me your credentials. Thank you.”

69. MichaelCax says:

web
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thank you.”

70. CarlossBef says:

you could try here
    Tell me your testimonials. Thank you.”

71. SamuellSlics says:

view it
    Tell me your testimonials. Thanks!”

72. Daviddecoxy says:

explanation
    Tell me your guidances. Thanks!”

73. DavikJeabe says:

look at this site
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks.”

74. ElmittSkymn says:

find here
    Tell me your recommendations. THX!”

75. Jammesdaype says:

Get More Information
    Tell me your recommendations. Thanks!”

76. PatrikFed says:

see this page
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!”

77. Skottsouct says:

click reference
    Tell me your references. THX!”

78. Craigabist says:

dig this
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!”

79. Chorlesneold says:

official statement
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks!”

80. Josephfvunda says:

Read Full Report
    Tell me your guidances. Thank you.”

81. Eddwardsus says:

their website
    Tell me your guidances. Thanks.”

82. Josephfvunda says:

that site
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thank you.”

83. AndrewwSnoms says:

click for more
    Tell me your testimonials. Thank you.”

84. Eugieneabown says:

YOURURL.com
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks.”

85. Daaryllut says:

discover here
    Tell me your credentials. Thanks.”

86. TimotyHeits says:

find this
    Tell me your guidances. Thanks.”

87. WessleyPrure says:

resource
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks!”

88. Mitcshelsox says:

check my source
    Tell me your credentials. THX!”

89. ArthoorTrofs says:

sites
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thank you.”

90. EdwarrdSmory says:

this article
    Tell me your references. THX!”

91. Daviltap says:

anchor
    Tell me your credentials. Thank you.”

92. Richartlax says:

site here
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks.”

93. CharlessNew says:

his response
    Tell me your prescriptions. Thanks!”

94. NolsonWab says:

redirected here
    Tell me your references. THX!”

95. Richorderype says:

published here
    Tell me your credentials. THX!”

96. Albertosef says:

Guys just made a site for me, look at the link:
    casinospiele Tell me your guidances. Thanks.